Electrical Engineer 3
- Quality Control
Job Title:Electrical Engineer 3
**Electrical Engineer 3** improves reliability/quality of the released product
- Analyze repair/failure data for returned coils, determine reason for return
- Utilize structured problem solving techniques, determine root cause of coil failures.
- Implement corrective action as required to resolve failures, determine effectiveness of solution.
- Interface with all Philips Invivo site departments (service, production, purchasing, etc.)
- Support the OBF, and DeFOA reduction projects
- Document new designs and improvements in EDMS/Agile systems.
- Actively participate in group projects and tasks.
- Support production and service with technical issues and training
- Investigate and develop solutions for product related issues, processes, and non-compliant material.
- Provide engineering support for released coil products
We have a dynamic and rewarding career opportunity for **Electrical Engineer 3** in **Gainesville, FL.**
Invivo Corporation, a subsidiary of Philips Healthcare and world leader in MRI coils and related accessories, is looking to expand its Gainesville, FL team. Our vision is to deliver clinical solutions to our customers, whether indirectly through Original Equipment Manufacturers of MRI scanners, or directly to clinical MRI users. Our history is grounded in the expert development of MRI coils and more recently in the development of integrated clinical solutions like Functional MRI and the DynaCAD breast imaging system. Research and advanced development are at the core of the future of the MRI field and are a key part of Invivo's strategy for growth.
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care.
Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 or more years in design of R.F. circuits, MR coils, or related medical devices
- Experienced MR coil RF design engineer
- Well versed with design tools, e.g. Altium, AutoCad, Solidworks, CirCad, etc.
- Experienced user of Agile PRP tool, along with SAP ERP tool.
_Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status._
_As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance._
Location:Gainesville, FL, 32603, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Quality Control Jobs
- View more Philips Jobs