Electrical/Electronics Design Engineer
- Circuits and Systems
- Design/Development Engineering
- Electronics Engineer
- Instrumentation and Measurement
ECI Technology is the leading provider of Process Control Equipment for Semiconductors, Photovoltaic, LED and Printed Circuit Board industries. We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical/Electronics Design Engineer to join our development team. Our company works closely with tier-1 Semiconductor manufacturers to develop cutting edge analytical equipment for control of chemical processes. Thousands of ECI's On-line Chemical Managements Systems and bench top Lab analyzers successfully used in high volume manufacturing worldwide.
Why ECI Technology?
ECI Technology of Totowa, NJ is a rapidly growing, award winning leading provider of Process Control Equipment for Chemical processes in Semiconductors, Photovoltaic, LED and Printed Circuit Board industries. We are searching for the best candidates to become part of our management team. In today’s challenging job market finding the right company to join is not an easy task. Here are a few of the reasons you should join our team:
- 2013 NJ Best Places to Work Recipient
- NJ Biz 50 Fastest Growing Companies, NJTC’s Electronics Company of the Year, Deloitte’s 2012 Technology Fast 500 of North America
- 28 years of success in the business of delivering patented products to the best-known semiconductor manufacturers
- Expanding to new markets, constantly developing new products and enhancing existing product lines for continued quality
- Medical and Dental insurance, FSA, Paid Time Off, and 401K plan with employer contribution
- Employer paid Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Family-like atmosphere
· Accountable for maintaining revisions changes, testing and outside vendor support on current PCB designs.
· Generate wiring diagrams and BOMs from customer requirements as needed for production.
· Maintain current CPLD and FPGA designs as required.
· Significant contributor for new designs from concept to production
· BS in Electrical Engineering is required; MS in Electrical Engineering is preferred.
· 5 + years of precision design experience with focus in design of instrumentation grade products.
· Electronic HW engineering with PCB and microcontroller design knowledge required.
· Working knowledge of Schematic capture systems such as ORCAD required.
· Familiarity with ERP systems is a plus; Microsoft Dynamics – Axapta is preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective collaboration with other team members.
· Ability to multi-task different projects, work independently and focus on details is essential for success.
Must be US Citizen or hold Permanent Resident status
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Design Engineer Jobs
- View more Circuits and Systems Jobs
- View more Design/Development Engineering Jobs
- View more Electronics Engineer Jobs
- View more Instrumentation and Measurement Jobs
- View more Semiconductors Jobs
- View more ECI Technology Jobs
View More Jobs in Totowa, NJ:
- View more jobs in Totowa, New Jersey
- Design Engineer jobs in Totowa, New Jersey
- Circuits and Systems jobs in Totowa, New Jersey
- Design/Development Engineering jobs in Totowa, New Jersey
- Electronics Engineer jobs in Totowa, New Jersey
- Instrumentation and Measurement jobs in Totowa, New Jersey
- Semiconductors jobs in Totowa, New Jersey
- ECI Technology jobs in Totowa, New Jersey
View More Jobs in NJ:
- View more jobs in New Jersey
- Design Engineer jobs in New Jersey
- Circuits and Systems jobs in New Jersey
- Design/Development Engineering jobs in New Jersey
- Electronics Engineer jobs in New Jersey
- Instrumentation and Measurement jobs in New Jersey
- Semiconductors jobs in New Jersey
- ECI Technology jobs in New Jersey