Display Electrical Engineer
Job Title:Display Electrical Engineer
Google engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. As a member of an extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented team, you develop new products that are used by millions of people. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward. If you get excited about building new things and aren't daunted by the challenge of building something from scratch, then our team might be your next career step.
As a Display Electrical Engineer , you will design, develop and deploy leading edge display electronics for Google new hardware organization. You have a solid hardware board design background and knowledge of system architecture for mobile products. You will define board layout constraints and requirements, oversee physical engineering design layout, and work cross-functionally on system integration during engineering builds. You will also work cross functionally with mechanical design, operation, and product to deliver systems to production.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Consumer Hardware team researches, designs, and develops new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, more powerful, and seamless. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, our Consumer Hardware team is making people's lives better through technology.
* Build advanced automated prototype hardware to exercise our applications
* Work with the development and test engineering teams to mass produce Google hardware
* Conduct research on emerging technologies
* Analyze and decompose a complicated prototyping system and design a strategy to test this system
* Development and documentation of test procedures and protocols. Plan, organize and maintain the EE lab
* BS degree in EE or equivalent practical experience.
* 5 years of experience with display electronics.
* Experience programming with C++/C and Linux.
* Master's degree in related field.
* Experience with PCB layout and FPGA programming.
* Experience debugging MIPI and eDP standards.
* In depth understanding of Mipi Driver IC and eDP T-CON.
* * *
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
**To all recruitment agencies:** Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.