Control Systems Engineer
Chelan County Public Utility District
- Circuits and Systems
- Control Systems
- Information Technology
- Power Engineering
Chelan County PUD is located in the geographical center of Washington State at the confluence of the Columbia and Wenatchee rivers.
Rated by National Geographic as one of the top 10 mountain towns in the U.S., and by Sunset Magazine as one of the top 20 Western DREAM TOWNS, Wenatchee is a recreational paradise with an abundance of adventure; hiking, biking, rock climbing, downhill and cross-country skiing, water sports on the Wenatchee and Columbia rivers and unlimited golfing. The natural beauty of the Wenatchee Valley provides a vivid backdrop to its thriving economy, where the quality of life is high and the climate is moderate with four distinct seasons, including about 300 days of sunshine!
The Control Systems Engineer develops and implements supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), energy management (EMS), or other systems typically used by system operators to monitor and control integrated utility systems. Designs networked system interfaces and applications used to supervise and operate remote terminal units (RTUs), programmable logic controllers (PLCs), or similar intelligent electronic devices (IED) in real-time. Implements cyber security controls that conform with North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) standards. Documents system processes and controls.
If you're looking for a rich learning environment and technology challenges where rapid change is the norm, consider joining our team. We make a difference in our community - providing reliable and low-cost power. We welcome more than 3 million visitors to our parks each year and environmental stewardship is one of our core values; we operate responsibily and believe that people, technology and nature can work together to create a sustainable balance.
We offer a competitive salary range of $60,000 to $114,700 (based on qualifications, skills and abilities), 11 holidays and initial personal leave accrual at 21 days per year and the option of a zero cost medical plan (medical, dental and vision for all eligible dependents).
Positions may be filled at varying levels, all requiring a BS degree in electrical, systems or industrial engineering or computer programming/computer science. New 2017 graduates should have related coursework and/or internships.
The full job descriptions and application procedures (resume and cover letter required) can be viewed under Careers at www.chelanpud.org
Although the position is Open Until Filled, applicants are encouraged to apply immediately.
Chelan PUD is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at all levels of the organization. M/F/Disability/Vet Employer
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Control Systems Engineer Jobs
- View more Circuits and Systems Jobs
- View more Control Systems Jobs
- View more Energy Jobs
- View more Information Technology Jobs
- View more Power Engineering Jobs
- View more Chelan County Public Utility District Jobs
View More Jobs in Wenatchee, WA:
- View more jobs in Wenatchee, Washington
- Control Systems Engineer jobs in Wenatchee, Washington
- Circuits and Systems jobs in Wenatchee, Washington
- Control Systems jobs in Wenatchee, Washington
- Energy jobs in Wenatchee, Washington
- Information Technology jobs in Wenatchee, Washington
- Power Engineering jobs in Wenatchee, Washington
- Chelan County Public Utility District jobs in Wenatchee, Washington
View More Jobs in WA:
- View more jobs in Washington
- Control Systems Engineer jobs in Washington
- Circuits and Systems jobs in Washington
- Control Systems jobs in Washington
- Energy jobs in Washington
- Information Technology jobs in Washington
- Power Engineering jobs in Washington
- Chelan County Public Utility District jobs in Washington