Assistant Professor of Electronic Engineering Technology
Eastern New Mexico University
- Electronics Engineer
- Circuits and Systems
Eastern New Mexico University seeks applicants for a full-time tenure-track assistant professor of Electronic Engineering Technology position. Salary will be commensurate with academic training, degree and experience.
Duties include teaching undergraduate electronic engineering technology courses with a normal teaching load of 12 credit hours per semester; establishing and maintaining appropriate service to the department and university; and engaging in scholarly activities relevant to the position. A Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or a closely related field is preferred, but ABD will be considered. Good communication skills and a commitment to excellence in teaching are necessary. Any area of expertise will be considered but applicants with a strong background in digital and analog electronics with laboratory experience will be given special consideration.
Submit application, resume, copy of transcripts, teaching philosophy, and three current reference letters online at: http://www.enmu.edu/services/personnel/listings/faculty.shtml. Position is open until filled review of applications to begin immediately.
Condition of employment: Must pass a pre-employment background check.
ENMU is an AA/EO/Title IX Employer.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Assistant Professor Jobs
- View more Faculty Jobs
- View more Electronics Engineer Jobs
- View more Circuits and Systems Jobs
- View more Robotics Jobs
- View more Eastern New Mexico University Jobs
View More Jobs in Portales, NM:
- View more jobs in Portales, New Mexico
- Assistant Professor jobs in Portales, New Mexico
- Faculty jobs in Portales, New Mexico
- Electronics Engineer jobs in Portales, New Mexico
- Circuits and Systems jobs in Portales, New Mexico
- Robotics jobs in Portales, New Mexico
- Eastern New Mexico University jobs in Portales, New Mexico