2017 Intern_Electrical Engineer_Taiwan
- Electronics Engineer
Job Title:2017 Intern_Electrical Engineer_Taiwan
Ready to develop your career in a truly global and collaborative company? Dell’s *Engineering* team in *Taiwan** *is looking for an *Electrical Associate Engineer *to design and develop activities associated with technical electronic designs.
The Electrical Associate Engineer applies research, information gathering and analytical skills…
· Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
· Determines design approaches and parameters
· Analyzes equipment and test plan requirements to perform verification; conducts experimental tests and evaluates results
· Selects components based on analysis of specifications, cost, continuity of supply, and reliability
· Reviews ODM and sub-tier vendor capability to support product development and production
· Creates and maintains required documentation including specifications
· May also be responsible for the development/qualification of the associated firmware, device drivers, or applets.
· Selects appropriate alternatives from defined options
· Collects required documentation; verifies conformance of documents with standards
· Assesses accuracy of detailed information
· Tracks, maintains and produces regular and ad hoc reports.
· Bachelor’s EE or Master’s Degree with focus on Engineering or Computer related field
· In graduating class of December 2017 or Spring 2018.
· Fluent in English communications.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. Our culture is built on a spirit of innovation and our people. We strive to provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for everyone to fulfill their ambitions and potential. Your goals are our goals.
We value the health and happiness of our employees, which is why we offer a competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
**Job:** **Support Services - Intern - Graduate*
**Organization:** **Client Solutions*
**Title:** *2017 Intern_Electrical Engineer_Taiwan*
**Requisition ID:** *16000MDK*