2017 Fall Co-Op - Electrical Engineering (Semester)
Job Title:2017 Fall Co-Op - Electrical Engineering (Semester)
Join the Bell Mission
Bell Helicopter Textron Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. We are/One Bell...On A Mission/to change the way the world flies with safe and superior vertical lift that saves lives, preserves freedom and provides customers exceptional value.
Do – Grow – Live
What does it means to be a Co-op in the Bell Family? Together we will:
Change the World: We are changing the way the world flies through advanced technologies, working hard and going the extra mile because our aircraft enable our customers to save lives and preserve freedom.
Discover Your Potential: We believe in our mission and are motivated to shape the future of vertical lift, investing in our people and inspiring innovation. We provide challenging opportunities around the world.
Give Back: We live by actions and are there when people need us. We are actively making a difference in our industry, community and in people’s lives.
Bell Helicopter is currently seeking talentedElectrical Engineers for a co-op opportunity at our facilities in Texas, primarily in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. As a Bell Co-Op, you will obtain invaluable hands-on technical experience that will help you build the path between your academic and professional careers. We will help you grow as problem solvers and critical thinkers.An authenticengineering experience will be formed by participating in actual developmentand legacyvertical lift programs. The Bell Co-op Program is a fundamental part of the Bell Engineering talent pipeline and carries the potential for students to return as full-time employees upon completing their degree.
Fall Engineering Co-Op Program Dates: August 21, 2017 – December 22, 2017
Working Hours: 40 hours/week (Monday – Friday)
Roles and Responsibilities
Engineering Co-Op students will be assigned relevant work assignments to challenge and stimulatethem according to their current level of experience and capability.
Electrical Engineering Co-Op students may find themselves working in the following areas:
· Air Vehicle Integration (wiring integration design, electrical power systems, environmental electromagnetic effects [E3], avionics integration, or integrated vehicle health monitoring systems).
· Flight Technology (flight control systems, simulation)
· Flight Test (instrumentation integration design, data acquisition and processing)
Education and Schedule Requirements:
· Must be enrolled in a university and pursuing a degree at the time of the Engineering Co-Op Program
· Current student pursuing a BS or MS degree in ElectricalEngineering
· Completed at least three (3) semesters of study in ElectricalEngineering
· GPA of 3.0 or higher
· Must be able to take a semester off of school to work full-time (40 hrs/week) for the duration of the Co-Op Program. A ll hours must be worked within a standard corporate work week ( Monday – Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm).
· Must be able to fulfill the full length of the Engineering Co-Op Program (August 21, 2017 – December 22, 2017)
· Intermediate skill level using Windows Operating Systems
· Intermediate skill level using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
· Communication skills for relaying data (verbal and written) between other employees and customers
· Good interpersonal and organizational skills
**Title:** *2017 Fall Co-Op - Electrical Engineering (Semester)*
**Location:** *Texas-Fort Worth*
**Requisition ID:** *249396*
Location:Fort Worth, TX, 76101, USA